Yes! During our On-Boarding Appointment, we will gather information from you that will allow us to create a custom Process Designation adapted specifically to your business. As we continue to manage your transactions and listings, we will persistently hone your Process Designation to maintain and enhance that customization.
The first step is to schedule an info session to discuss your needs. From there your dedicated Operator will guide you through your Onboarding Appointment. For a solo-agent business, this appointment can range from 45-90 minutes. For Teams, this appointment can take longer depending on the size of your team and the number of agents. Use the “Contact Us” page on our website to reach out and set up your appointment.
No problem. You can use our Rapid Onboarding Service to get your first file submitted and have 48 Hours to finish the sign-up process!
1. We cannot accept any additional orders until the on-boarding appointment is complete.
2. If the on-boarding appointment is not scheduled within 2 days of the first submission, our $400.00 Fee will be due regardless of transaction outcome.
- All Listings go Active on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
- For Full Listing Preparation: We will accept a new listing no sooner than 21 days before the Active Market Date and no later than 7 Days prior to the Active Market Date.
- 3-Day Turnaround: CPros can guarantee a 3-day turnaround for Active or Coming Soon Listings when the submission includes the listing photos and all required documents.
- 24-Hour Turnaround: CPros can guarantee a 24-hour turnaround time for Active or Coming Soon Listings when using only the CPros Listing Submission Form and Signed Listing Agreement.
Cost & Payment Options
The typical onboarding process takes between 90 and 120 minutes, but depending on your volume or the size of the your team, any additional set-up or training you request, and requested customizations an onboarding can take up to 8 full hours.
Rates for Onboarding (Payment processed on day of Onboarding):
Solo Agent Onboarding – (up to 2 Hours) – $199
Team Onboarding (up to 3 agents; 2 Hours) – $299
Customized Onboarding (3+ agents; 2-4 Hours) – $399
Customized Onboarding (4-8 Hours) – $699-$999
Our Fees are $400.00 for any Under-Contract File Buyer or Seller. Our Listing Coordination Fee is $95.00. So, if we list and handle the under-contract side of the deal, the total cost would be $495.
The $400.00 Transaction Management Fee is only due when the transaction closes. Our $95.00 Listing Coordination Fee is due at the time a listing goes live. If you agree to process all of your transactions with your dedicated CPros Operator then we charge no fallout rate should an individual transaction terminate.
Listing Coordination Fees are due at the following times:
- When the Property goes Active
- 2 weeks after a property has been on the market as “Coming Soon” when there is a projected Active Market Date
- At the time a property is listed as “Coming Soon” when there is NO projected Active Market Date
Yes! We sent invoices out on the 1st and 15th of each month. Invoices are due on the 5th and 20th of each month. If your CPros fees are paid at settlement from your office, you will receive an invoice with a zero balance to show a record of the settlements completed with us.
We’ve provided 3 payment options for your convenience.
- Option 1: We are paid on the settlement sheet at the time the property settles
- Option 2: We are paid as an automatic referral through your office when your commission check is processed.
- Option 3:We will set up an automatic payment with a credit card at the time of your Onboarding, so we can send and process invoices conveniently for you.
Cores are CPros locations. Cores can be in-house for a specific brokerage, or assigned a geographic territory. Each Core has it’s own Owner/Operator who manages the business.
Our Hub is our crew of Transaction Managers and File Managers who work in tandem with your Owner/Operator on completing the tasks it takes to get you to settlement.
Owner/Operators are highly trained business leaders who own, manage, and run CPros Cores around the country. They are directly responsible for the success of our transactions and the overall growth of our business.
Transaction Coordinators (TCs) and File Managers (FMs) are our internal Hub Crew. They oversee crucial parts of our files using our proprietary transaction coordination process.
The Agent Portal is where you will submit new contracts and listings, submit changes to your files, and request coaching or marketing consultations.
Your Big Board is the easiest way to get an overview of the status of the files you’ve submitted. As tasks are completed, they will be updated within your Big Board for your review.